Tøm listen

Er du sikker på at du vil tømme listen?
Handlekurv:
0

Tøm innkjøpsliste

Du har 0 ordrerader i innkjøpslisten.
Er du sikker på at du vil tømme innkjøpslisten?

Din handlekurv

Noe gikk galt når prisene skulle lastes ned. Forsøk igjen.

Din handlekurv er tom

Vi oppdaterer et av våre baksystemer! Nettbutikken er derfor ikke tilgjengelig søndag 26.mai fra kl. 08.00-14.00.

20.12.2022

Regulatory approvals obtained for the acquisition of Sanistål

On 24 May 2022, Ahlsell Danmark ApS (“Ahlsell”) announced that Ahlsell had entered into conditional share purchase agreements (“Share Purchase Agreements”) with Danske Bank A/S, Nordea Bank Abp, Jyske Bank A/S and Nykredit Bank A/S (the “Major Shareholders”) to acquire approximately 75.49% of the shares in Sanistål A/S (“Sanistål”) at a price of DKK 58 per share. In addition, Ahlsell announced that it would make a recommended conditional voluntary public offer (the “Offer”) to purchase the remaining approximately 24.51% of the shares held by all shareholders other than the Major Shareholders (the “Minority Shareholders”) at a price of DKK 85 per share.

The aforementioned acquisitions are conditional upon, inter alia, the Share Purchase Agreements having been completed in accordance with their terms, which is conditional upon all necessary approvals, permits and consents from relevant authorities having been obtained.

Ahlsell has today notified the Major Shareholders and Sanistål that it has received the necessary regulatory approvals to complete the Share Purchase Agreements and that Ahlsell will proceed to close the Share Purchase Agreements as soon as possible. Accordingly, Ahlsell has further notified Sanistål that to its knowledge, all conditions of the Offer are satisfied or are capable of being satisfied upon expiry of the offer period and completion of the Offer.

The offer period expires on 22 December 2022 at 5:00 p.m. (CET).

Further information about the completion of the Share Purchase Agreements and the Offer will be announced in due course by Sanistål via Nasdaq Copenhagen A/S.

For more information please contact:
Claes Seldeby, Group CEO, Ahlsell AB
Tel. +46-8-685 70 00, email: claes.seldeby@ahlsell.se

 

Ahlsell is the leading Nordic distributor of installation products, tools and supplies addressing installers, contractors, facility managers, industry, energy companies and the public sector.

The Group has a turnover of approximately 40 billion SEK and with 6 000 skilled employees, over 240 stores and three central warehouses, we are committed to our customer promise: Ahlsell makes it easier to be professional!

Read more on www.ahlsell.com

Melding fra Ahlsell

Javascript er avstengt i din webbleser. For full funksjonalitet anbefaler vi at du slår på Javascript